Bogged down by work and in need of a perfect getaway to a tranquil destination with champagne-clear mountain air and hushed surroundings? When was the last time your nature side came out, or treated someone special? How about giving your next meeting or conference some twist, that come with some incentives for optimum motivation? When was the last time you spent an evening with a loved one at a place like this one below…
It’s time to escape!
Pack your bags, you are about to set on a destination… 2,134 metres above sea level on the lower slopes of Kenya’s highest mountain. Wake up to an open-air viewing-deck that looks down on to its own water hole and salt-lick, which attracts numerous herds of elephant and buffalo followed by guided walks through the forest, trout fishing in the clear mountain streams and trips to the high moorlands of the mountain.
We are waiting for you at Serena Mountain Lodge, our Tree Lodge located on the slopes of Mount Kenya (5,199 m), a national icon, a climbers’ Mecca, the nation’s namesake, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage site and a wildlife stronghold.
We have an offer for you, which includes:
- One night full board accommodation at Serena Mountain Lodge
- Daily Shuttle Service in Safari Minibus
- Service of Professional Safari Driver Guides
- Complimentary escorted forest walks
- Evening wildlife talk/presentation by resident naturalist
- Pick up and drop off at Nairobi Serena Hotel